I’ve recently decided to focus more on my consulting work and my fiction. But because I know many of you have enjoyed my posts in the past, and have found my advice helpful, I want to keep the blog here for you to enjoy.
In the meantime, I’m not planning to write new content.
Thanks for your support, and don’t forget, be kind to yourself! Ellen x
Below you can download directly my free resources – I no longer have a list to join, so no sign up required!
- Need a little help to take better care of yourself?
- Some straightforward, actionable advice you can actually use?
- Try this cheatsheet – 5 tips that are a bit different from the normal self-care advice.
- Do you feel that you’re not creative, or worse, that you just aren’t a creative person?
- Creativity comes in many forms. But to take advantage of this, you need to give yourself every opportunity to develop your creativity.
- This beautiful and fun PDF gives you 101 ideas to do just that – to restock and resource your brain with new experiences, showing you how to boost your creativity AND have fun along the way!